Physicians Eyecare Group has the perfect opportunity for the dedicated Doctors of Optometry.
Here are the simple reasons why we’re a leader in the optical industry:
• We have centralized support center, which allows you to focus more on patient care
• Our company is one of the fastest growing optical retail stores in the US
• We offer an industry leading compensation and benefits package
• Our doctors enjoy the latest technology from various brands in Optometric equipment and the best OD tech support
If you are a dedicated Optometrist with a passion for delivering exceptional eye care, then our partner Stanton Optical is the place for you.
Learn about current and future career opportunities. New grads are welcome. We look forward to hearing from you soon!
• Performs examinations of the internal and external structure of the eyes and eye health
• Maintains a safe, clean, and healthy working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations; adhering to infection-control policies and protocols
• Doctor of Optometry degree from a college or university recognized by the Accreditation Council on Optometric Education or the American Optometric Association
• Eligibility to be licensed in the United States by having passed Parts I, II and III of the National Board Exam